I perform on stage as part of dance and theatre pieces, playing trumpet, piano, guitar, bass or live electronics. Here are a selection of pieces I have performed in.
- General Waste – anthologyofamess – 2019-20
- Cascades – Ben McEwen – 2019
- Room to Meander – Alex Howard – 2018
- Shafts of Light Above the Blue – Petra Söör and Mariana Camiloti – 2017
- The Time Travel Piece – Seke Chimutengwende – 2012
- Red – Giuliana Majo – 2011
- Progressions – Jose Vidal – 2007
- 81 Frames 21 Minutes – Jose Vidal – 2006
I use improvisation as the core principle of my practice. I often improvise with found objects, creating sound out of what is around, as well as musical instruments. I also improvise with stage lighting for improvised dance and theatre. Along with Jamie McCarthy, we hold semi-regular improvisation jams for musicians, dancers, actors and anyone at Tripspace.